Nothing compares to the guidance you receive
from working with a certified fitness professional.
Our personal trainers will invigorate your workouts by designing a program specific to your needs. You will receive the motivation, instruction, and knowledge you need to achieve the results you want. Personal Training is for you if you are:
- New to fitness, intimidated by weight equipment and unsure of where to begin
- Currently not getting the results you are looking for
- Need a boost of fun and excitement in your routine
- Having a difficult time sticking to a program
- Needing to lose body fat
- Injured or rehabilitating from a medical condition
- Training for a special event
TRX Suspension Training is a progressive group training class for all fitness levels and all fitness goals. Utilizing one's own body weight, our trainers will challenge the group through a series of exercises that build strength, endurance, balance, coordination, flexibility, power and core stability. TRX Suspension Training engages your core on every exercise in addition to providing cardio in every workout.
You and your group will be led by a certified TRX Trainer through two 50 minute workouts a week each building on the skills mastered in the previous workout.